사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

자료실

5 Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips From The Professionals

페이지 정보

작성자 Toby 작성일24-02-06 00:52 조회2회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before particularly keyless entry cars. The autowatch ghost 2 installers near me ghost installer (fhoy.kr) 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's set how to install ghost immobiliser a specific pin code. It's small and is affixed to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant text alerts to your cell phone to notify you when the vehicle is moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available on the market Ghost can be set up in a discreet location within your vehicle so that thieves would never find it. It tracks the GPS location and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a far more precise method of tracking your vehicle than LoJack, which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and can be used anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and can accept messages. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's simple to conceal and hide, so that thieves cannot tamper with the device.

310762719_174097598533869_20158890896258Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone by text messaging so it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts give you instant "movement" detection, as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also receive an inventory of commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기